As I said...another simple spicy curry for you. :-)
Below comes the recipe.
Garlic cloves - 1 cup
Small onion - 1 cup
Tomato - 3 big ( chopped)
Tamarind - small medium ball size
Garam masala powder - 2 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
1. Soak tamarind in 4 cups of water, extract the juice & keep it aside.
2. Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add mustard seeds. When mustard splatters add curry leaves, onion & garlic.
3. When onion turns transparent & garlic smell comes, add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes becomes mushy.
4. Then add 2 full tbsp of garam masala, mix well & cook for one minute.
5. Then add 1 tbsp of pepper powder & may x well.
6. Next add tamarind water & salt. Mix thoroughly.
7. Let the masala boil nicely & the curry becomes thick.
8. Add a tbsp of ghee & with this "Spicy Garlic Curry" is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice. This curry goes well with hot idilis also.